RSAS Online Training
NON-ACCREDITED ONLINE TRAINING
The online training program includes a mixture of interactive and engaging online learning options that you can undertake at your own pace. The purpose of the online platform is to develop a self-pace learning environment that you can access training material and resources at any time that will assist you in your role.
Click on the “Register here” link below and complete the registration page. Once submitted, the NESA RSAS Project team will register you for our online training and send you your unique User Name and Password. When you receive your log in details, click on the link to “Log in” to the online training.
- RSAS Introduction (NESARSASIN001)
- RSAS Induction Part 1 RSAS Program (NEAP1RSA001)
- RSAS Induction Part 2 RSAS Roles (NESAP2RSO001)
- RSAS Induction Part 3 School Every day (NESAP3SEDA001)
- RSAS Induction Part 4 Motivate and Engage (NESAP4MAEN001)
- RSAS Induction Part 5 Laws that Effect your Role (NESAP5LTAR001)
- RSAS Induction Part 6 Training and Development (NESAP6TRAD001)
ACCREDITED ONLINE TRAINING
NESA will introduce a new capped accreditation training course from January 2018. The new accredited training course will offer up to 100 RSAS staff the opportunity to achieve a nationally accredited statement of attainment.
RSAS staff members will be given the opportunity to select the accredited option either at that best suits their role and aspirations. A number of highly relevant units will be offered and will be supported through ongoing online learning and assessment activities.
RSAS staff that undertake the accredited training component of the RSAS Training Strategy Project will receive coaching and mentoring including:
*This page is currently under construction